Are you ready to create right-fit spiritual practices for yourself and your family?
Do you want soulcare that is actually do-able in your regular schedule? Would you like to practice your values year in and year out, without ever saying “I should be doing more of ___________.”
Welcome to Flock, an experimental relig-ish community dedicated to living out our values in real-life ways. This 5 minute video tells you how simple soulful living can be.
How The Flock Year works:
A Flock subscription is $25 a month. After you join you’ll receive a new video lesson in your email the first week or second Monday of the month, along with a follow-up video mid-month for a double dose of soulcare. You’ll also get access our private Facebook group so you can exchange ideas with other folks in our nest. And you’ll be able to email me for help making each practice right-fit for Y.O.U.
What The Flock Year does for you:
The Flock Year keeps your core values on your radar so you feel confident in the kind of life you are living.
Because we keep things super practical, these are spiritual practices you can actually do. (Yes, even with a busy schedule.)
The Facebook group allows you to connect with like-minded folks.
And because it’s values-based and not dependent on religious beliefs, everyone can have a place at the table.
What People are Saying:
“Few people know how to tend the soul like Rachelle. A curator of everything exquisite and salvageable from the spiritual traditions, Rachelle understands how to craft a nest where comfort gives way to calling, where self-care reveals with compassion your finest, truest self.”
Rachelle seems to always know what I need to read. I savor her Flock emails like a piece of caramel. Then I give a *sigh* of comfort. ~Flock Member, Marie Tretiakova
“When I turn to Rachelle for help, her words are like the fine tuning of my soul–the interpretation of a truth that is sometimes hard to find–and when I make a point to read them out loud it’s like that nice smelling stuff that my mother used to rub on my chest when I had a cold. It’s golden to be heard and understood.”
~Flock Member, Tracey Henton
“I think it says a lot that I refer to this community mentally as ‘my Flock’. There’s a sense when logging in of kicking back and relaxing, knowing that no-one is judging or trying to trip you up.”
~Flock Member Tess Giles Marshall, Pilgrim’s Moon
“When it comes to shopping for beliefs people are keeping their religious credit cards in their wallets. They’re not buying more information, but they are looking for practical formation. Rachelle has been about this business for decades. She is a trusted guide. She leads without forcing, helps people avoid religious boredom and does it all with wisdom and a touch of ‘élan.”
~Jim Henderson, author, The Resignation of Eve
“Each of us has a call in our hearts to find our flock, that right place where we feel at home, connected and inspired. With vision and heart, Rachelle brings her passionate commitment to soul-care to life, creating a nest for creative spiritual misfits looking for that just-right fit. I celebrate Rachelle’s call to bring our spirits home through the discovery of our very own authentic spiritual practice. It’s a gift of love and inspiration and lights a powerful way.”
~Jamie Ridler, certified life coach at Jamie Ridler Studios
What are the values and practices in The Flock Year?
- January: Practice Intentionality by celebrating Epiphany with a guided meditation and optional collage project. Find your guiding star for the new year.
- February: Don’t like Valentine’s day? Make it your own and spread a little Kindness with a hassle-free Love give-away.
- March: Embrace Simplicity by engaging in a space clearing practice for your home, studio, or office.
- April: Learn a simple way to stay present to your “one wild, precious life” with The Art of Noticing.
- May: Re-connect with your powerful inner mood through Whimsy Practice.
- June: Draw more Clarity into your home with these light-bringing rituals for the Summer Solstice.
- July: Make Shalom, not war with this pro-active peacekeeping activity.
- August: It hot, it’s summer, it’s time for a good book. Practice Presence by using Lectio Divina (holy reading) with your favorite texts.
- September: Welcome Generosity into your life by engaging in guilt-free sustainable giving.
- October: Honor your ancestors and wise teachers by creating offerendas and icons for Dia de los Meurtos (Day of the Dead.)
- November: Connect to Rootedness and get crystal clear on what you value most about the holidays as we curate the Winter Celebrations.
- December: Hold on to Hope as we stay present to both darkness and light over the Winter Solstice.
Got Questions? Email me any time. (I’m happy to help!)